Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just Break Already

The sickness that comes with my anxiety I mentioned in the last post is taking over my life and making it so I can't work. I feel so ill I have to lie down and I can't have a normal conversation with anyone. I threw up while driving recently (laugh it up) and it rattled me to realize the effects of my anxiety were putting me in danger. I have not been eating enough. I have been smoking way too much weed. I cut again.  I have no fucking money and my rent and other bills are due in a week. I have been trying to take steps towards finding a therapist but since I have no money all I can do is pick out names right now.

I feel like I have reached a breaking point but what does that mean anyway? I wish something in me would just suddenly snap even if it is bad just to break this cycle and create some kind of change. But, I feel like I am already broken and nothing is different. I am done with being addicted to my problems. I am done with drama. I want help and I. Do Not. Know. What. The. Fuck.

3 comments:

  1. im the guy you just met on omegle, im gonna write a song about you. isthat ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome =) I hope I get to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will :)and i know you dont know me at all but ifyou ever wanna talk im a good person to talk to.

    ReplyDelete